Friday, August 24, 2007

can someone please read my TB test?

Well, thanks anyway, but I did manage to get that done today.

I feel that I owe an advance warning to my friends and myself:

This is going to be a shit year for me.

I anticipate not returning phone calls, emails. I believe I will fall asleep, flake out.

Apparently I've already accidentally stopped eating. I just keep forgetting.

But I am working on not feeling sorry for myself. I've always believed that I'm "tough." I think I get to find out now.

Teaching six classes with four preps. Taking two classes with infinite reading and writing assignments. I can do it. Are you picturing that Rosie the Riveter poster? Because you should be.

3 comments:

Kerry said...

Hello, fellow new blogger. I'd be honored to link your blog to mine. Would that be OK?

Grace said...

yes, please! and I would like to do the same!

Kerry said...

We are officially linked!