Saturday, November 22, 2008

good night and good luck

Thanks to the link provided by the GSoI, I typealyzed my blog to find out its Myers Briggs type and this was the result:


ISTP - The Mechanics

The independent and problem-solving type. They are especially attuned to the demands of the moment are masters of responding to challenges that arise spontaneously. They generally prefer to think things out for themselves and often avoid inter-personal conflicts.


The Mechanics enjoy working together with other independent and highly skilled people and often like seek fun and action both in their work and personal life. They enjoy adventure and risk such as in driving race cars or working as policemen and firefighters.


This is odd because my personal Myers Briggs is almost completely the opposite, as I am an ENTJ. Now, of course, these descriptions are so vague they could apply to anyone, any blog. Kinda like horoscopes.

In any case, I have deemed this a good opportunity to end Grace Notes, and look for a new blog home where I may reflect myself more truly.

Thank you, not-so-gentle readers. It's been fun.

6 comments:

anna said...

what you're too good for blogs now?? are you going to get in to that twitetr shit??
it's like i don't even know you.

grace said...

What's twitter? Is that a new kind of vibrator?

amycita said...

grace, if you must abandon this one, please find a new blog home, as promised. twitter doesn't count (although it is pretty cool, so you and anna should both check it out).

also, the best vibrator--hands down--is the hitachi magic wand.

btw these are 2 of my few "jeopardy categories": tech and vibrators.

Anonymous said...

Good post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Well I acquiesce in but I about the list inform should secure more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Hi

If you are looking for fast and easy money please visti my [url=http://www.biznes.mass-media.net.pl]web site[/url].
I'm offering good job in-house if you have Internet connection only.
Please contact me if you need money shot.

Best Regards
Adam [url=http://www.posilki.suplementy-dieta.pl]posilki[/url]