Monday, March 24, 2008

partial punny paper potential

Tess and I are trying to write papers at R.P. Tracks. I have so many windows open all that can be seen of my file name is "operational anal...", as opposed to the full and much more boring name of "operational analysis." And this makes me daydream of the days when I get to write papers on diverging views of sexuality.

Also, am currently obsessed with Of Montreal after dancin-my-ass-off-crazy-good-live-show attended as part of subversive mini road trip to
Hendrix College entitled Operation Freshman Year wherein I also camped in a stranger's yard.

The life. It continues to be the good.


5 comments:

diana said...

still in your bed.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
carolinelovesyoumore said...

hello grace,

i don't know if you'll notice this comment, popped onto the end of an old blog, but I wanted to say that I've been catching up on your blog, and I forgot how funny you are. You are insanely funny. I need girl time...and I need you to be a part of it..because I'm pretty sure...you're going to make me laugh. Are you interested?

anna said...

this is a formal request for more blogs, please.

thank you.

diana said...

indeed, it's bloggin time.