Thursday, September 13, 2007

you say potato, I say fuck you

not really, but I thought that would make a good blog title.

here are some other blog titles that I would like to write an actual blog for:

"to pants or not to pants: that is not a question"

"whatever together"

"dancing: R.I.P."

"hey kid! did you wash those raspberries?"

"why I haven't opened the box to my new sewing machine"

"the Post rules the school. and the Times"

I have ideas for almost all of them. so vote for your favorite and I will try to do that one next.

by the way, readers, I know that it's a pain in the ass to have to register to comment, and that myspace was easier. I have heard and digested all of the complaints.

but just do it. you will reap many rewards.

and by rewards, I mean, sexual favors.

love y'all!

4 comments:

Kerry said...

Definitely the pants one.

diana said...

if it were up to me I'd pick "and by rewards, I mean sexual favors" whether it was on your list or not.

Grace said...

okay, by an overwhelming majority, my next blog with be the pants one.

and, uh, diana, i'll get back to you in a more private forum.

Anonymous said...

dancing: r.i.p.? i hope you don't really mean that.